Barnsley Financial Services is wholly owned by Barnsley Council and was introduced into the council’s trading arm so that we could expand our successful services to the wider community.
We're offering a modern approach to your finance requirements, which includes a variety of packages all bespoke to your business. You can access as many or as few of the services available, and tap into our knowledge and expertise as and when your business demands.
We realise that, in our area of expertise, one size fits all will never apply, which is why we've developed a flexible way of working that allows us to tailor our packages to suit you.
We're a team of finance professionals, knowledgeable in both the public and private sector. Across the team, our qualifications and memberships include:
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance (CIPFA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CIPD)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CMIIA)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management (MIRM)
We've been providing advice and support on all things finance for many years. Our philosophy is to invest in our team to equip them with the knowledge and expertise to devote to you and your business.