Why choose us?
• We provide a fast online service (e-Bulk).
• We're a knowledgeable and professional team and provide a high quality service.
• We're friendly and accessible – on hand to explain which checks you may need.
• We're a modern, proactive service offering current, clear and consistent advice to ensure your organisation meets legislation.
• We provide a flexible service tailored to your needs – managing the hassle of ensuring your DBS checks are completed on time.
• We can offer advice, support and training in all aspects of the DBS process.
• We're a registered umbrella body for the Disclosure and Barring Service, so we can process and countersign applications on behalf of outside organisations.
Benefits of our online system (e-Bulk)
• Fast results, with an average turnaround in just 10 days.
• Complete applications securely on any device with internet access.
• Track applications online 24/7.
• 100% paperless.
• Improved customer satisfaction.
• Applications pre-screened to minimise errors.
• No postage costs.
For schools and academies
In addition to DBS checks we’ll also ensure that your organisation remains compliant with current legislation by offering advice in regard to those positions which are eligible for a Children’s Barred List check (formerly List 99).
This is an important consideration for schools and we have a wealth of experience in this area.
• Automatic electronic reminders to your employees, ensuring they complete their DBS e-applications on time.
• Tracking service through our online system (e-Bulk) to see how your DBS applications are progressing.
• Instigation of the required rechecks for your existing employees.
We provide competitive fees for:
• Standard checks
• Enhanced checks
• Enhanced checks with Barred List check included
Volunteer checks are not chargeable by the DBS. Contact us for detailed fees and charges.